To provide the best gaming experience and MilSim immersion, through dedication to our three disciplines and core values.
Our disciplines are what define our guiding principles. Every decision that is made and direction of the unit is first weighed against our three Disciplines. Anything that does not have a positive impact on these disciplines are not considered or removed from our unit.
Stay disciplined to the MilSim Immersion in every Area of Operation. Ensuring that members are properly trained. All efforts are made to stay committed to bringing MilSim culture to our Area of Operation.
Staying disciplined to supporting one another and looking out for a fellow 3SFG member. In-game, this means working as a team and making every effort to do what you can to support the combined arms operation effort. Out of game, this means offering a place where individuals can build lasting relationships.
On top of being a MilSim Unit, we are also a gaming community. One of the best parts of the unit is establishing lasting relationships that foster gaming. Members and friends should always have a place to come and play any game they wish to participate in.
Core Values H.E.R.O.I.C
Our core values are things that we hold our members and leaders to. By exhibiting these core values, we hope that we will be able to deliver on our Mission statement
- Living up to your commitments, in and out of our community
- Finding ways to improve and to always get better, 1% at a time
- Respecting others, their beliefes and differences. And also, celebrating them
- Not only taking accountablity of your mistakes. But taking on responsibility where others might not want to
- Always doing the right thing. No cheating, hacking, lying and stealing. Things you were taught as a child.
- Understanding the value of teamwork and working together. Not only that, but taking the time to lift others around you that might need extra help in something. We all want to be better at the game and we do that from playing and learning.